Hotel in Athens brings park atmosphere indoorsTest Greek - Located on the border of the city's central park, the Radisson Blu Park Hotel, Athens fuses nature-inspired decor like pale, tree-trunk pillars with modern, urban accents such as leather couches. Each guest room also mirrors the beauty of the park while offering amenities like Free high-speed, wireless Internet access. In addition to its unique style, this Athens hotel features four on-site restaurants and bars. Its recently renovated meeting rooms include the theatrical Silver Forest and the futuristic Atlantis, both of which offer a space to host memorable social and business events. While in Athens, hotel guests can relax in the well-equipped fitness centre with sauna and steam bath and, during the summer, unwind by the rooftop swimming pool, enjoying views of the city.
- Walk to attractions like the National Archaeological Museum and Hellenic Motor Museum from this centrally located hotel.
- All 152 rooms and suites boast individual climate control, marble bathrooms, double-glazed, soundproof windows and natural bath amenities.
- Taste tempting Asian or Italian fare at Gallo Nero, St' Astra East and the Oak Room Café.
- Guests enjoy services like indoor parking and a fitness centre with high-tech equipment.
- With 550 square metres of meeting space, the hotel can easily accommodate events for 30 to 300.